- READER REVIEWS
This venue is closed.
Midway may resemble a clamorous nightclub after hours, but the clean, economical dishes that emerge from Bill Schutz's kitchen (hanger steak with Belgian frites, monkfish with braised cabbage and bacon) are refreshingly gourmet.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu