Sun-Wed, 11am-2am; Thu, 11am-4am; Fri-Sat, 11am-5am
Nearby Subway Stops
F, J, M, Z at Delancey St.-Essex St.
- Late-Night Dining
- No Alcohol
Lower East Side
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
With five Vietnamese concepts running and a taquería on the way, Michael "Bao" Huynh shows no fear that his empire’s center cannot hold. Now, stepping out of his Southeast Asian domain, is Mikey’s Burger. Hubris aside, Huynh boasts a history with the American classic, which he garnered slinging burgers after school in upstate New York. The menu sticks to four griddled specimens under $6, served on soft potato buns in a miniaturized diner setting. A silver counter with black stools forms the bulk of the space, but he takes liberties with the nostalgic food. The BLT features Chinese bacon and sausage, and a lamb patty comes “satay-style.” Shakes like avocado, black sesame, and coffee sound amazing, but there will be chili dogs and egg creams made with Fox’s U Bet chocolate syrup for traditionalists.
- Classic Desserts Are Returning to New York Menus
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations