Tue-Sat, 10am-11pm; Sun, 10am-10pm; Mon, closed
Nearby Subway Stops
B, D, F, M at Broadway-Lafayette St.; N, R at Prince St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Open Kitchens / Watch the Chef
- Reservations Not Required
- Beer and Wine Only
Canal St. to 14th St., First Ave. to Sixth Ave.
There's a killer-looking eggplant sandwich in a flatbread wrap, the Mish Mash (eggs, salami, and green things between bread), poutine, and more, including breakfast favorites like the lox-and-bagel Beauty. The clean, streamlined space is reminiscent of the original in Brooklyn.Featured In
Best of New York Awards
- Columbia Tells Student He’s Done Running That Restaurant in His Dorm Room
- Kings County Distillery’s Tasting Room Opens Tonight With Whiskey Pops, Manhattans, and More
- Designer Danielle Snyder Chases Dover Sole With Twizzlers
- Pizzeria Debuts Trump Pizza, Sliced Small for People With Tiny Fingers
- Donald Trump Celebrates Cinco de Mayo With ‘the Best Taco Bowls’