- READER REVIEWS
This venue is closed.
The Starbucks-stocked coffee bar is already doing a brisk daytime business at Milieu, the ambitious new restaurant that recently replaced an old diner in the Starrett-Lehigh Building. Chef Andy Nguyen's upscale fare (braised Kobe-beef shoulder, lacquered Chilean sea bass) seems much more in keeping with the appetites of tony tenants like Veuve Clicquot, Assouline, and Martha Stewart (who would undoubtedly approve of the rosemary sprig placed on each napkin).
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu