Nearby Subway Stops
1 at Christopher St.-Sheridan Sq.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Brunch - Weekend
- Good for Groups
- Full Bar
Houston St. to 23rd St., Sixth Ave. to Tenth Ave.
This venue is closed.
One of the city's pioneers of Southwestern cuisine, this comfortable cantina is warm and welcoming. The kitchen excels at creative, satisfying dishes like grilled pork chops with orange-ancho chile recado, the bar at sensational blood-orange margaritas.Note
Reservations are accepted only for parties of 6 or more.
Catfish tacos, $11.95; miracle quesadilla, $6.50/11.95
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu