Nearby Subway Stops
1 at Christopher St.-Sheridan Sq.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Brunch - Weekend
- Good for Groups
- Full Bar
Houston St. to 23rd St., Sixth Ave. to Tenth Ave.
This venue is closed.
One of the city's pioneers of Southwestern cuisine, this comfortable cantina is warm and welcoming. The kitchen excels at creative, satisfying dishes like grilled pork chops with orange-ancho chile recado, the bar at sensational blood-orange margaritas.Note
Reservations are accepted only for parties of 6 or more.
Catfish tacos, $11.95; miracle quesadilla, $6.50/11.95
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Dizengoff, Olmsted, Günter Seeger, and More
- A Trailblazing Chef Arrives in NYC With This Ambitious New Restaurant
- Sauvage, From the Maison Premiere Team, Debuts in Greenpoint
- Australia Got Its Own Naked Restaurant
- Here’s What Bourdain Learned by Eating Noodles With President Obama