Nearby Subway Stops
1 at Christopher St.-Sheridan Sq.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Brunch - Weekend
- Good for Groups
- Full Bar
Houston St. to 23rd St., Sixth Ave. to Tenth Ave.
This venue is closed.
One of the city's pioneers of Southwestern cuisine, this comfortable cantina is warm and welcoming. The kitchen excels at creative, satisfying dishes like grilled pork chops with orange-ancho chile recado, the bar at sensational blood-orange margaritas.Note
Reservations are accepted only for parties of 6 or more.
Catfish tacos, $11.95; miracle quesadilla, $6.50/11.95
- Supreme Court Won’t Stand in the Way of Seattle’s $15 Minimum Wage
- Congress Introduced a Bill to Keep Journalists From Snooping Around Big Food
- A Farming Cartoonist Was Fired for Joking About Big Agriculture
- Why This Leading London Chef Feels Energized by New York Kitchens
- Oxford Student Refuses to Tip Server Because She’s White