- READER REVIEWS
Nearby Subway Stops
6 at Astor Pl.; L at First Ave.; F at Second Ave.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Brunch - Weekend
- Good for Groups
- Outdoor Dining
- Full Bar
This venue is closed.
One of the city's pioneers of Southwestern cuisine, this comfortable cantina is warm and welcoming, especially so in nice weather, when the garden becomes a serene urban oasis. The kitchen excels at creative, satisfying dishes like grilled pork chops with orange-ancho chile recado, the bar at sensational blood-orange margaritas.
Catfish tacos, $9.95; miracle quesadilla, $6.50/11.95; grilled ancho tuna, $19.95
- Scientists ‚ÄčPretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu