718 B-klyn Diner
Nearby Subway Stops
L at Bedford Ave.
- Bar Scene
- Brunch - Weekend
- Classic NY
- Outdoor Dining
- Full Bar
This venue is closed.
The owners have created lots of alfresco breathing room by converting the former truck-weighing station next door into a secret garden. "We fenced it in because outside"—industrial Williamsburg—"is so ugly," says co-owner Pilar Rigon, who singlehandedly planted a nursery's worth of flowers and potted fruit trees. The menu, like the owners, is Italian, featuring light summer fare like lasagnette with vegetables ratatuglia, and strawberry grouper and celery in guazzetto. A stone walkway wends through the "lounge" and the dining area. And if the East River breeze doesn't cool you off, 718 B-klyn's cocktails ought to do the trick.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu