- READER REVIEWS
This venue is closed.
The name says it all at this Nolita newcomer, an offshoot of Jacques Brasserie uptown. The menu is emphatically all over the map: It's unlikely that beef teriyaki, moules marinieres, and Caribbean braised oxtail have ever come out of the same kitchen beforeónever mind a Philly cheesesteak.
- Scientists ‚ÄčPretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu