Nearby Subway Stops
1, 2, 3 at 14th St.; A, C, E at 14th St.; L at Eighth Ave.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Outdoor Dining
- Beer and Wine Only
- Sake and Soju
Christopher St. to 23rd St., Fifth Ave. to West Side Hwy.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
This venue is closed.
A small, comfortable restaurant, tucked into a storefront on a quiet street, Miyagi serves above-average sushi at barely more than average prices. Be sure to give the specials board a once-over. One frequent and superb item, a grilled, soy-marinated filet, is usually prepared with Chilean sea bass, and there's often a special tuna cut available. If you're ordering from the menu, you'll find that the usual suspects—tempura, teriyaki, spicy tuna roll, etc.—are handled with a deft touch, and there are even a few surprises among the rolls. Try the futo maki, a creamy, sweet, and savory combination of egg, fried tofu, and vegetables.Recommended Dishes
Grilled soy-marinated fish-of-the-day (seasonal), MP; futo maki (fried tofu and egg-custard), $7
- Founder of Acclaimed Whiskey Brand WhistlePig Ousted Over Fraud Accusations
- Olive Garden Stakes Its Future on ‘Spaghetti Pie’
- Pravda, Another Formerly Trendy Soho Relic, Will Close Next Month
- Scientists May Have Discovered a Way to Keep Bananas Fresh at Least Twice As Long
- New York Accuses Domino’s of Helping Franchisees Steal Workers’ Wages