Nearby Subway Stops
1, 2, 3 at 14th St.; A, C, E at 14th St.; L at Eighth Ave.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Outdoor Dining
- Beer and Wine Only
- Sake and Soju
Christopher St. to 23rd St., Fifth Ave. to West Side Hwy.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
This venue is closed.
A small, comfortable restaurant, tucked into a storefront on a quiet street, Miyagi serves above-average sushi at barely more than average prices. Be sure to give the specials board a once-over. One frequent and superb item, a grilled, soy-marinated filet, is usually prepared with Chilean sea bass, and there's often a special tuna cut available. If you're ordering from the menu, you'll find that the usual suspects—tempura, teriyaki, spicy tuna roll, etc.—are handled with a deft touch, and there are even a few surprises among the rolls. Try the futo maki, a creamy, sweet, and savory combination of egg, fried tofu, and vegetables.Recommended Dishes
Grilled soy-marinated fish-of-the-day (seasonal), MP; futo maki (fried tofu and egg-custard), $7
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu