- READER REVIEWS
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
This venue is closed.
This Harlem eatery takes its barbecue seriously. Steaming platters of meat like pork, ribs, brisket, chicken and salmon are smoked from eight to 10 hours and range from $10.75 to $21.95. The filling Roti, the Caribbean equivalent of a sandwich, boasts homemade flat bread stuffed with curried chicken or goat, or greens. Speaking of vegetables, MoBay has an impressive selection of vegetarian dishes, including a curry vegi steak, a blackened vegi salmon, and barbecued vegi chicken that's so convincing, you'll think they brought you the real bird.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu