Nearby Subway Stops
2, 3 at Grand Army Plaza
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Notable Chef
- Outdoor Dining
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Reservations Not Required
- Full Bar
9th St. to Flatbush Ave., Prospect Park West to Fourth Ave.
This venue is closed.
Chef-owner Saeri Uyoo Park has cooked at Spice Market, Café Gray, and the Modern, but here she mines her own Korean background for dishes like kimchee stir-fry with pork and tofu, and Korean spiced roasted half chicken with fingerling potatoes, carrot and korean jujube.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu