- READER REVIEWS
Mojito Restaurant & Bar
The most authentic element at this throwback to fifties Havana is the mint in the mojitos but the hordes on the outdoor patio don’t seem to mind. To the contrary, they fit right in with conversations just as loud as the color scheme. An interior of lemon-yellow walls, checkerboard tiles, and cartoonish flower sculptures goes barely noticed by the boisterous crowd who snack on refined appetizers such as seviche and plump chicken skewers plus casual noshes like lobster quesadillas and Cuban sandwiches. Bogart one of the white wrought-iron tables near the open-air entrance if the weather’s not breaking 100 degrees; if seats are full, sidle up to the compact bar.
- Introducing the Pie Sundae, Which You Can Go and Eat Right Now
- Café Henrie’s Light, Bright Dinner Menu Launches Tonight
- Mayor de Blasio Urges New Yorkers to Avoid Chick-fil-A
- FBI Apprehends Whole Foods Customer It Says Sprayed Mouse Poison in the Store
- Grim New Study Says Some Pacific Oysters Contain ‘a Cocktail of Pharmaceuticals’