- READER REVIEWS
Mojito Restaurant & Bar
The most authentic element at this throwback to fifties Havana is the mint in the mojitos but the hordes on the outdoor patio don’t seem to mind. To the contrary, they fit right in with conversations just as loud as the color scheme. An interior of lemon-yellow walls, checkerboard tiles, and cartoonish flower sculptures goes barely noticed by the boisterous crowd who snack on refined appetizers such as seviche and plump chicken skewers plus casual noshes like lobster quesadillas and Cuban sandwiches. Bogart one of the white wrought-iron tables near the open-air entrance if the weather’s not breaking 100 degrees; if seats are full, sidle up to the compact bar.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s