- READER REVIEWS
Happy Hour Daily, 4-7pm
Mon-Wed, 4pm-11pm; Thu, 2pm-11pm; Fri, 2pm-midnight; Sat, noon-midnight; Sun, noon-11pm
Nearby Subway Stops
L at Bedford Ave.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Dine at the Bar
- Open Kitchens / Watch the Chef
- Outdoor Dining
- Full Bar
S. 8th St. to N. 14th St., Union Ave. to Kent Ave.
In fine weather the restaurant throws open its door to an expansive sidewalk eating area. Like at the West Village and Lower East Side Móles, the menu is a mix of Tex-Mex and regional Mexican specialties. Look for dishes like queso fundido (melted cheese with jalapeños and tortillas), baja-style fish tacos, or cochinita Pibil (shredded pork cooked in banana leaves). And of course, an 80-strong tequila selection, and flavored margaritas.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu