- READER REVIEWS
The Molecule Project
Nearby Subway Stops
L at First Ave.
To-go glass bottle, $2.50
Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- No Alcohol
This shop shills $2.50 glass bottles of “artisanal” tap water, stripped of impurities via a $25,000 filtering machine and, if requested, pumped full of hangover-crushing electrolytes.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu