Molly's Pub and Shebeen
Nearby Subway Stops
6 at 23rd St.; N, R at 23rd St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Dine at the Bar
- Late-Night Dining
- Full Bar
This sawdust-on-the-floor pub has Gaelic tunes on the jukebox, red-bearded lads at the bar, and a brick fireplace from which Saint Nick could feasibly emerge. Try to win a seat near the fire. If a table isn't available, just about any seat at the bar promises a great view, sufficient warmth, or both. Molly's is famous for its ten-ounce burgers, but don't hesitate to try the chicken potpie or the shepherd's pie, which are both as messy and hearty as they should be.Brunch
Sat.—Sun., noon—4 p.m.
Kitchen closes Sun.—Tue. at midnight; Wed.—Sat. at 1 a.m.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu