Momofuku Milk Bar Midtown
Sun-Tue, 8am-11pm; Wed-Sat, 8am-midnight
Nearby Subway Stops
F at 57th St.; N, Q, R at Fifth Ave.-59th St.; E, M at Fifth Ave.-53rd St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Great Desserts
- Hot Spot
- Notable Chef
- Teen Appeal
- No Alcohol
Christina Tosi's Momofuku dessert kingdom has expanded into multiple outlets serving give-or-take the same menu of inventive sweet treats.
This foodie favorite does multitiered wedding cakes with an organic, just-baked feel. Flavors include pistachio, dulce de leche, chocolate chip, and carrot. Delivery and setup available on location. From $400 for three-tier cake; $675 for four-tier. Cakes must be reserved online at least three weeks in advance.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu