Momofuku Milk Bar Midtown
Sun-Tue, 8am-11pm; Wed-Sat, 8am-midnight
Nearby Subway Stops
F at 57th St.; N, Q, R at Fifth Ave.-59th St.; E, M at Fifth Ave.-53rd St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Great Desserts
- Hot Spot
- Notable Chef
- Teen Appeal
- No Alcohol
Christina Tosi's Momofuku dessert kingdom has expanded into multiple outlets serving give-or-take the same menu of inventive sweet treats.
This foodie favorite does multitiered wedding cakes with an organic, just-baked feel. Flavors include pistachio, dulce de leche, chocolate chip, and carrot. Delivery and setup available on location. From $400 for three-tier cake; $675 for four-tier. Cakes must be reserved online at least three weeks in advance.
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More