Nearby Subway Stops
2, 3, 4, 5 at Borough Hall; R at Court St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Online Ordering
- Beer and Wine Only
Atlantic Ave. to Old Fulton St., Adams St. to Furman St.
- Order Delivery with grubhub.com
A busy lunch place for the courts, Brooklyn Heights' Monty Q's is a popular hangout for the teen set come 3 p.m. Individual ten-inch pizza pies as well as slices, pastas, and salads are the favorites, and in nice weather, there’s a gelato and Italian ice stand outdoors. The room has a bright feel with glass skylights overhead, colorful kites dangling from above, and lots of open space.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu