- READER REVIEWS
This venue is closed.
Moon Shadow is a surprising oasis of streamlined chic in a part of Greenpoint dominated by modest Polish groceries. This Thai restaurant features a funky orange paint job, rich dark wood accents, and a counter complete with retro white vinyl stools. The pad Thai is heavy on sweet peanut flavor, but the curries, like masaman with potato, carrot, and peanut, impart a nice, slow burn. Though the food is pleasing and reliable overall, order the tall glass of Thai iced coffee which sweetens any meal.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu