Mon-Sat, 11am-10pm; Sun, closed
Nearby Subway Stops
C, E at Spring St.; 1 at Canal St.
- Online Ordering
- Beer and Wine Only
Chambers St. to 14h St., Chrystie St. to West St.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
A married couple for owners—plus a restless mother-in-law who can’t stay out of the kitchen—give this comfy Pan-Asian canteen a conspicuous family feel . With its retro-diner décor, off-the-beaten-track address, and mostly $5–$10 price range, it’s a Soho anomaly where everything is made with care and served with a welcoming smile. It’s also a wellspring of savory sandwiches, salads, and snacks like springy wontons stuffed with snow-pea greens, sweetly spiced chicken wings, and delicate, exceedingly fresh jícama-stuffed spring rolls.Recommended Dishes
Miso-glazed salmon, $10.95
- Classic Desserts Are Returning to New York Menus
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations