Mon-Sat, 11am-10pm; Sun, closed
Nearby Subway Stops
C, E at Spring St.; 1 at Canal St.
- Online Ordering
- Beer and Wine Only
Chambers St. to 14h St., Chrystie St. to West St.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
A married couple for owners—plus a restless mother-in-law who can’t stay out of the kitchen—give this comfy Pan-Asian canteen a conspicuous family feel . With its retro-diner décor, off-the-beaten-track address, and mostly $5–$10 price range, it’s a Soho anomaly where everything is made with care and served with a welcoming smile. It’s also a wellspring of savory sandwiches, salads, and snacks like springy wontons stuffed with snow-pea greens, sweetly spiced chicken wings, and delicate, exceedingly fresh jícama-stuffed spring rolls.Recommended Dishes
Miso-glazed salmon, $10.95
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu