- READER REVIEWS
This venue is closed.
The Rockefeller Center wine bar was only the beginning. Now the Morrells have taken their wine-and-food obsession to the next level—a 209-seat restaurant within spitting distance (so to speak) of Veritas's stellar cellar. The restaurant offers 150 wines by the glass, cheese and small plates at the bar, and the eclectic, wine-friendly cooking of chef Patricia Williams. Plus a boutique stocked with corkscrews and other gadgets for the budding oenophile.
Recipes at Morrells Restaurant
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu