Mo’s Caribbean Bar and Mexican Grill
Nearby Subway Stops
6 at 77th St.
American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Brunch - Weekend
- Good for Groups
- Late-Night Dining
- Outdoor Dining
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Singles Scene
- Full Bar
72nd St. to 83rdt St., York Ave. to Park Ave.
This venue is closed.
Pack your bags, sweetie; we’re going to the islands. Close enough. This spot with an MTV-beach-party vibe serves Caribbean and Mexican-American fare like jerk chicken burritos, enchiladas, and fajitas—all in a dining room with real palm trees. Reserve for Monday's Lobster Madness night. Leave with a suntan.Recommended Dishes
Mo's homemade guacamole, $7.95; jerk chicken, $12.95; fajitas, $11.95-$15.95
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More