Mo’s Caribbean Bar and Mexican Grill
Nearby Subway Stops
6 at 77th St.
American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Brunch - Weekend
- Good for Groups
- Late-Night Dining
- Outdoor Dining
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Singles Scene
- Full Bar
72nd St. to 83rdt St., York Ave. to Park Ave.
This venue is closed.
Pack your bags, sweetie; we’re going to the islands. Close enough. This spot with an MTV-beach-party vibe serves Caribbean and Mexican-American fare like jerk chicken burritos, enchiladas, and fajitas—all in a dining room with real palm trees. Reserve for Monday's Lobster Madness night. Leave with a suntan.Recommended Dishes
Mo's homemade guacamole, $7.95; jerk chicken, $12.95; fajitas, $11.95-$15.95
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu