This venue is closed.
Up a flight of stairs from a Chinatown alley, this joint turns out a surprisingly decent slice. And if you're still hungry, you can hit Fried Dumplings across the street.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu