- READER REVIEWS
Moti Mahal Delux
Daily, noon-3pm and 5pm-11pm
Nearby Subway Stops
4, 5, 6 at 59th St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Good for Groups
- Beer and Wine Only
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
48th St. to 78th St., FDR Dr. to Fifth Ave.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
Moti Mahal Delux, is a high-end Indian chain restaurant that has more than 100 locations in India, Nepal, and London. But this is not your neighborhood Baluchi's! The restaurant's signature dish is their butter chicken, and their tandoori chicken straight from of a traditional clay oven is out of this world—or at least Curry Hill.
- Silicon Valley Start-Up Working to Create a World Where All Pizza Is Cooked by Robots
- Japanese Chain Debuts Predictably Bonkers Ghostbusters Burgers
- Brooklyn’s Take Root Will Host Its First Designer Pop-up This Weekend
- The Stonewall Inn Is Now a National Monument
- IHOP Staffers Turned Their Entire Restaurant Into an All-out Brawl