Nearby Subway Stops
G at Broadway; J, M at Hewes St.
- Brunch - Weekend
- Dine at the Bar
- Live Music
- Reservations Not Required
- Beer and Wine Only
This venue is closed.
An erstwhile check-cashing joint below the el at the intersection of Hasidic Williamsburg and Hispanic Williamsburg might not seem the most propitious setting for a café and bar, but Moto's off-the-beaten-track location works for it. The nondescript wedge-shaped bar and café is packed nightly by the young and the hip squeezing into congenially cramped tables to dine on steamed artichokes, rotisserie pork ribs, and a serious sticky toffee pudding.Brunch
Sat.Sun., 11 a.m.4 p.m.
- Scientists âPretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu