Nearby Subway Stops
1 at Christopher St.-Sheridan Sq.
- Reservations Not Required
- Beer and Wine Only
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
Moustache’s crowded shop, with its tiny copper-topped tables, is a charming place to escape to for a festive assortment of the restaurant’s fresh, flavorful salads, dips, breads, and Middle Eastern “pitzas.” We like the green salad with feta and sauteed chicken, the leek-and-scallion pitza, and the outstanding baba ghannouj.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu