Nearby Subway Stops
1 at Christopher St.-Sheridan Sq.
- Reservations Not Required
- Beer and Wine Only
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
Moustache’s crowded shop, with its tiny copper-topped tables, is a charming place to escape to for a festive assortment of the restaurant’s fresh, flavorful salads, dips, breads, and Middle Eastern “pitzas.” We like the green salad with feta and sauteed chicken, the leek-and-scallion pitza, and the outstanding baba ghannouj.
- Salad Chain Literally Everyone’s Obsessed With Bans Bacon and Sriracha From Its Menus
- Lin-Manuel Miranda â€‹Finally Got His Sardi’s Portrait
- Dairy Queen Gives America ‘Ultimate Frappé’ Coffee Drinks
- GQ’s ‘12 Best New Restaurants of 2016’ Includes Wildair, Untitled, and Mimi
- Olmsted, From 3 Atera Alumni, Opens in Prospect Heights Tonight