Nearby Subway Stops
1 at Christopher St.-Sheridan Sq.
- Reservations Not Required
- Beer and Wine Only
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
Moustache’s crowded shop, with its tiny copper-topped tables, is a charming place to escape to for a festive assortment of the restaurant’s fresh, flavorful salads, dips, breads, and Middle Eastern “pitzas.” We like the green salad with feta and sauteed chicken, the leek-and-scallion pitza, and the outstanding baba ghannouj.
- Introducing the Pie Sundae, Which You Can Go and Eat â€‹Right Now
- CafĂ© Henrie’s Light, Bright Dinner Menu Launches Tonight
- Mayor de Blasio Urges New Yorkers to Avoid Chick-fil-A
- FBI Apprehends Whole Foods Customer It Says Sprayed Mouse Poison in the Store
- Grim New Study Says Some Pacific Oysters Contain ‘a Cocktail of Pharmaceuticals’