Mon-Fri, 5pm-midnight; Sat-Sun, noon-midnight
Nearby Subway Stops
L at First Ave.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Reservations Not Required
- Beer and Wine Only
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
Moustache, with its copper-topped tables, is a charming place to escape to for a festive assortment of the restaurant’s fresh, flavorful salads, dips, breads, and Middle Eastern “pitzas.” We like the green salad with feta and sauteed chicken, the leek-and-scallion pitza, and the outstanding baba ghannouj.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu