Mumtaz Indian Restaurant
This venue is closed.
Avoid the neighboring kid magnets of McDonald's and Krispy Kreme, and encourage your brood to enter this colorful, almost mystical red room, where north Indian food is served at an unhurried pace. Skip the searing beef vindaloo or lamb masala and opt for "cooler" dishes like chicken biryani, vegetable samosas, and keema paratha (Indian bread stuffed with minced meat).
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu