Mumtaz Indian Restaurant
This venue is closed.
Avoid the neighboring kid magnets of McDonald's and Krispy Kreme, and encourage your brood to enter this colorful, almost mystical red room, where north Indian food is served at an unhurried pace. Skip the searing beef vindaloo or lamb masala and opt for "cooler" dishes like chicken biryani, vegetable samosas, and keema paratha (Indian bread stuffed with minced meat).
- The Rise of the Power Sushi Restaurant
- 25-Ton Potato Spill Blocks Off North Carolina Highway for Hours
- Man Who Sprayed Rodenticide in Whole Foods Believed People Were Trying to Poison Him
- Columbia Tells Student He’s Done Running That Restaurant in His Dorm Room
- Kings County Distillery’s Tasting Room Opens Tonight With Whiskey Pops, Manhattans, and More