- READER REVIEWS
Mon-Fri, 7am-9pm; Sat, 10am-7pm; Sun, 11am-6pm
Nearby Subway Stops
4, 5, 6, 7, S at Grand Central-42nd St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Good for Groups
- No Alcohol
In this Village cheese monger's Grand Central outpost, cheese heads on their way home for dinner can choose from a huge international selection, from olive oil-aged Manchego from Spain to runny mixed milks from Italy. All manner of ash-covered, leaf-wrapped, raw milks, and blue varieties are here, and if it becomes a tad overwhelming, the knowledgeable counter staff is at your disposal.Classes
Murray's offers a range of cheese courses at their Bleecker Street location. Taught by noted professionals, historians, authors and farmers, the classes are priced from $60-$100 per person. Since they sell out fast, so be sure to check the web site frequently for new additions to the schedule.
The Grand Central location offers prepared foods and a catering menu.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s