- READER REVIEWS
Mon-Fri, 7am-9pm; Sat, 10am-7pm; Sun, 11am-6pm
Nearby Subway Stops
4, 5, 6, 7, S at Grand Central-42nd St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Good for Groups
- No Alcohol
In this Village cheese monger's Grand Central outpost, cheese heads on their way home for dinner can choose from a huge international selection, from olive oil-aged Manchego from Spain to runny mixed milks from Italy. All manner of ash-covered, leaf-wrapped, raw milks, and blue varieties are here, and if it becomes a tad overwhelming, the knowledgeable counter staff is at your disposal.Classes
Murray's offers a range of cheese courses at their Bleecker Street location. Taught by noted professionals, historians, authors and farmers, the classes are priced from $60-$100 per person. Since they sell out fast, so be sure to check the web site frequently for new additions to the schedule.
The Grand Central location offers prepared foods and a catering menu.
- 12 Session Beers That Are Perfect for Summer Guzzling
- Silicon Valley Start-Up Working to Create a World Where All Pizza Is Cooked by Robots
- Japanese Chain Debuts Predictably Bonkers Ghostbusters Burgers
- Brooklyn’s Take Root Will Host Its First Designer Pop-up This Weekend
- The Stonewall Inn Is Now a National Monument