- READER REVIEWS
Mon-Fri, 7am-9pm; Sat, 10am-7pm; Sun, 11am-6pm
Nearby Subway Stops
4, 5, 6, 7, S at Grand Central-42nd St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Good for Groups
- No Alcohol
In this Village cheese monger's Grand Central outpost, cheese heads on their way home for dinner can choose from a huge international selection, from olive oil-aged Manchego from Spain to runny mixed milks from Italy. All manner of ash-covered, leaf-wrapped, raw milks, and blue varieties are here, and if it becomes a tad overwhelming, the knowledgeable counter staff is at your disposal.Classes
Murray's offers a range of cheese courses at their Bleecker Street location. Taught by noted professionals, historians, authors and farmers, the classes are priced from $60-$100 per person. Since they sell out fast, so be sure to check the web site frequently for new additions to the schedule.
The Grand Central location offers prepared foods and a catering menu.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu