- READER REVIEWS
This venue is closed.
Muzy means "beyond" in Korean, and this minimalist concrete-and-sheet-metal-walled blip of an East Village Korean restaurant aims to live up its name, eschewing the ubiquitous barbecue tables in favor of a seasonal menu including less familiar dishes like temple-inspired mountain roots and leaves sauteed in sesame oil, and a range of slurpy ramenlike noodles in fiery veggie-strewn broths.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu