Nearby Subway Stops
6 at 77th St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Dine at the Bar
- Late-Night Dining
- Notable Wine List
- Full Bar
68th St. to 88th St., FDR Dr. to Fifth Ave.
This venue is closed.
Husband and wife John Dempsey and Maren Powell (El Centro, Hell’s Kitchen) replace their Upper East Side outlet Vynl with MXco. Graffiti artist DAZE painted eye-catching murals, and onetime Mexicana Mama executive chef and Crema chef-owner Julieta Ballesteros consulted on the food. Her menu emphasizes sharing with a trio of guacamole, ten types of tacos, and three flavors of queso (melted cheese dip). To drink: Carafes of margaritas come with mix-and-match fruit purée, and we're eyeing a frozen tres leches cocktail.
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More