Nearby Subway Stops
6 at 77th St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Dine at the Bar
- Late-Night Dining
- Notable Wine List
- Full Bar
68th St. to 88th St., FDR Dr. to Fifth Ave.
This venue is closed.
Husband and wife John Dempsey and Maren Powell (El Centro, Hell’s Kitchen) replace their Upper East Side outlet Vynl with MXco. Graffiti artist DAZE painted eye-catching murals, and onetime Mexicana Mama executive chef and Crema chef-owner Julieta Ballesteros consulted on the food. Her menu emphasizes sharing with a trio of guacamole, ten types of tacos, and three flavors of queso (melted cheese dip). To drink: Carafes of margaritas come with mix-and-match fruit purée, and we're eyeing a frozen tres leches cocktail.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s