- READER REVIEWS
Nearby Subway Stops
C, E at Spring St.; 1 at Houston St.
American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Beer and Wine Only
29th St. to Battery Park
- Order Delivery with mybefana.com
This venue is closed.
In the ever-expanding world of meal-delivery services, it's tough to stand out. Chef Daniele Baliani, a veteran of Le Cirque, San Domenico, and Boston's Pignoli, realized that food is his best advertisement. At My Befana, Baliani has combined a production kitchen with a twenty-seat storefront serving his seasonal Mediterranean fare to stay, to go, and, ideally, to tempt customers to sign up online for home or office delivery. Drawing on Italian, Spanish, and French influences, Baliani offers passersby a daily changing assortment of whatever he's cooking for his meal-plan clients—from short-rib stew bourguignonne to pork tenderloin au poivre.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu