Nearby Subway Stops
4, 5, 6, 7, S at Grand Central-42nd St.
American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Beer and Wine Only
33rd St.-53rd St., East River to Fifth Ave.
- Order Delivery with ordermymakisushi.com
This venue is closed.
At My Maki, the make-your-own-sushi joint, here’s how it works: À la Chipotle, you select a seaweed or soy wrap, fill it with your choice of main ingredient (chicken, crawfish tails, etc.), add nutso fillings (Doritos, Craisins, sun-dried tomatoes, etc.), top the roll with masago, sesame seeds, and the like, and finally choose a dipping sauce like Edamame Jalapeño or Karashi Mustard. If all of this strikes you as the stuff of panic attacks, skip the assembly line altogether and just order a regular “New York” (“tuna, apple, radish sprouts”) or “Garden State” (“shiitake mushroom, asparagus, cream cheese”) roll.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu