Mon-Fri, 7am-8pm; Sat-Sun, 7:30am-8pm
Nearby Subway Stops
F, G at Seventh Ave.
- No Alcohol
Naidre's dining area is so small—six tiny tables—that customers quickly realize securing a seat isn't always an option. This counter deli and breakfast nook is primarily for folks on the go. In the morning, hungry locals order hearty burritos, homemade granola with nuts and dried fruit, or one of the countless baked goods and pastries—some vegan, some sugarless, some wheat-free, some all three. Come afternoon, the lunch menu tastily modifies classic sandwiches (tarragon chicken salad, a BLT with turkey) and continues to provide options for vegetarians. Smoothies and coffee are also offered, and you'll find over 15 varieties of teas, ranging from ginger orange peach to the macrobiotic MU 16.
Breakfast burrito, $7.75; tuna melt, $8.50
- Lucky Peach’s Chris Ying Follows Strangers for Late-Night Papas Rellenas
- Enrique Olvera Opening Casual Mexican Spot in Noho
- Café Gratitude Owners Receive Death Threats Over Animal-Slaughter Scandal
- Watch Key and Peele Go Crazy Eating Hot Wings
- Dunkin’ Donuts Takes Aim at Starbucks With Its New Coffee Strategy