Nearby Subway Stops
F, G at Carroll St.
- No Alcohol
1st Pl. to Baltic St., Smith St. to Columbia St.
This venue is closed.
In the Carroll Gardens storefront that once housed Cammareri’s (the bakery of Moonstruck fame), comes this consummate neighborhood café dispensing breakfast burritos, homemade granola, salads and vegetarian sandwiches, and Porto Rico–roasted coffee.
- Pizzeria Debuts Trump Pizza, Sliced Small for People With Tiny Fingers
- Donald Trump Celebrates Cinco de Mayo With ‘the Best Taco Bowls’
- New York Times Getting Into the Business of Delivering Food to People’s Homes
- The Metrograph Movie House Serves Steak Tartare at Its Commissary
- Jewish Leader Accuses Michelin of Being Anti-Semitic