Nearby Subway Stops
F, G at Carroll St.
- No Alcohol
1st Pl. to Baltic St., Smith St. to Columbia St.
This venue is closed.
In the Carroll Gardens storefront that once housed Cammareri’s (the bakery of Moonstruck fame), comes this consummate neighborhood café dispensing breakfast burritos, homemade granola, salads and vegetarian sandwiches, and Porto Rico–roasted coffee.
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Dizengoff, Olmsted, GĂĽnter Seeger, and More
- A Trailblazing Chef Arrives in NYC With This Ambitious New Restaurant
- Sauvage, From the Maison Premiere Team, Debuts in Greenpoint
- Australia Got Its Own Naked Restaurant
- Here’s What Bourdain Learned by Eating Noodles With President Obama