Nearby Subway Stops
F, G at Carroll St.
- No Alcohol
1st Pl. to Baltic St., Smith St. to Columbia St.
This venue is closed.
In the Carroll Gardens storefront that once housed Cammareri’s (the bakery of Moonstruck fame), comes this consummate neighborhood café dispensing breakfast burritos, homemade granola, salads and vegetarian sandwiches, and Porto Rico–roasted coffee.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu