- READER REVIEWS
Naples 45 Ristorante e Pizzeria
Mon-Fri, 7:30am-10pm; Sat-Sun, closed
Nearby Subway Stops
4, 5, 6, 7, S at Grand Central-42nd St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Outdoor Dining
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Online Ordering
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
35th St. to 55th St., Second Ave. to Sixth Ave.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
This sprawling Italian restaurant and carry-out in the MetLife building serves Neapolitan cuisine, including superb, undersung pizzas sold by the individual pie or the half-meter. There's satisfying antipasti, pasta, main courses, and a decent, mostly Italian wine list, too.
- Supreme Court Won’t Stand in the Way of Seattle’s $15 Minimum Wage
- Congress Introduced a Bill to Keep Journalists From Snooping Around Big Food
- A Farming Cartoonist Was Fired for Joking About Big Agriculture
- Why This Leading London Chef Feels Energized by New York Kitchens
- Oxford Student Refuses to Tip Server Because She’s White