- READER REVIEWS
Naples 45 Ristorante e Pizzeria
Mon-Fri, 7:30am-10pm; Sat-Sun, closed
Nearby Subway Stops
4, 5, 6, 7, S at Grand Central-42nd St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Outdoor Dining
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Online Ordering
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
35th St. to 55th St., Second Ave. to Sixth Ave.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
This sprawling Italian restaurant and carry-out in the MetLife building serves Neapolitan cuisine, including superb, undersung pizzas sold by the individual pie or the half-meter. There's satisfying antipasti, pasta, main courses, and a decent, mostly Italian wine list, too.
- Salad Chain Literally Everyone’s Obsessed With Bans Bacon and Sriracha From Its Menus
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Finally Got His Sardi’s Portrait
- Dairy Queen Gives America ‘Ultimate Frappé’ Coffee Drinks
- GQ’s ‘12 Best New Restaurants of 2016’ Includes Wildair, Untitled, and Mimi
- Olmsted, From 3 Atera Alumni, Opens in Prospect Heights Tonight