Nearby Subway Stops
4, 5, 6 at 86th St.
- Dine at the Bar
- Beer and Wine Only
- Sake and Soju
The Upper East Side isn’t exactly Ramenville. But who knows whether the downtown-style ramen bar Naruto will spark a trend? Here you sit in the traditional ramen-bar manner—on a hard stool wedged in tightly next to your neighbors as if you were taking the No. 4 train uptown during rush hour. Their soy-sauce-based house ramen comes fortified with half a hard-boiled egg, a slab of roast pork, and a slice of the signature pink-and-white processed fish cake known as narutomaki.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu