- READER REVIEWS
Nearby Subway Stops
L at Third Ave.
Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Late-Night Dining
- No Alcohol
This venue is closed.
No longer a restaurant but rather a brand, immediately recognizable by the old-timey green logo, Nathan's Famous has been popping up for a few years now in places like the back of Home Depots in the Midwest and food courts in the Middle East serving the classic crispy-on-the-outside, juicy-on-the-inside all-beef hot dogs. Beware deviations from the institution's namesake, as the fish comes in pre-frozen rectangles and the soft-shell crab is a bit scary.Recommended Dishes
Nathan's original all-beef hot dog, $1.49
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu