- READER REVIEWS
This homemade bean curd joint is tasty if you're in the neighborhood. Its nothing-special interior is clean enough, and it fills a need in a part of Queens without tons of other Korean options. Though oddly, the soondubu (tofu stew) that should really highlight the house specialty could've packed more flavor. A chicken barbecue dish is really good—hot chunks of tender meat in a brownish glaze. But if the service were more attentive (check procuring here is a challenge), waiters might have explained that a barbecue squid dish, also worth ordering, would have pretty much the same preparation.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu