- READER REVIEWS
Natural Wine Company
Mon-Thu, 1pm-9pm; Fri, 1pm-10pm; Sat, noon-10pm; Sun, noon-8pm
Nearby Subway Stops
L at Bedford Ave.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Beer and Wine Only
Natural Wine Company co-owner Michael Andrews estimates that 70 percent of the initial selection is natural wine, with the rest organic at minimum or biodynamic. “It kind of hearkens back to how we used to make wine before the onslaught of pesticides in the eighties,” explains his business partner Ross Bingham of the natural wine production process. Popular in Europe, the methods eschew chemicals in growing the grapes, and the wine itself is free of additives such as sugar, oak, and additional yeast. The store offers a retail selection of bottles, mostly in the $10 to $20 range.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu