Neely's Barbecue Parlor
Nearby Subway Stops
N, Q, R at Fifth Ave.-59th St.; 4, 5, 6 at 59th St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Good for Groups
- Notable Chef
- Outdoor Dining
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Teen Appeal
- Online Ordering
- Delivery after 10pm
- Online Reservation
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
52nd St. to 72nd St., York Ave. to Park Ave.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
This venue is closed.
Pat and Gina Neely bring their Food Network fame to this elegant-yet-homey eponymous restaurant. The space is set up with many separate dining rooms, an effect we're told is meant to resemble a southern home. As you might guess, the menu hews southern, too: There's barbecue, of course—Texas brisket, several regional variations on ribs—along with deep-fried pickles, fried green tomatoes, cedar planked salmon, and fried chicken.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu