Pasteur Grill and Noodles
Nearby Subway Stops
6, J, N, Q, R, Z to Canal St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Good for Groups
- Reservations Not Required
- Beer and Wine Only
Pearl St. to Grand St., Forsyth St. to Church St.
It has long been the case that some of the best eating in Chinatown is not Chinese food, and New Pasteur is the classic Southeast Asian example. Though there are 140-plus items on the menu—and it seems you could order one of each for about twenty dollars total—the mandatory dish is pho, the Vietnamese beef noodle soup. Available in several variations, it's a great hangover cure, too.Recommended Dishes
Pho, $6.50-$9; tom rang me, $12; ga xao xa ot, $11
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu