- READER REVIEWS
New World Mall
Nearby Subway Stops
7 at Flushing-Main St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Good for Groups
- No Alcohol
Brassy upstart New World Mall falters in the savory department but excels at dessert. Duck out of the main space’s cafeteria-style-table scrum and into the comfortable confines of Manji Dessert Inc., which bills itself as the only U.S. bastion of Hong Kong–style desserts and specializes in fusiony mango-based confections like mochi filled with jewel-like centers of burstingly ripe mango ($3.75).
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu