New York Burger Co.
Nearby Subway Stops
6 at 23rd St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Good for Groups
- Online Ordering
- No Alcohol
8th St. to 38th St., FDR Dr. to Fifth Ave.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
This venue is closed.
Neither practically virtuous like Better Burger nor unapologetically greasy-spoon like Burger Joint, New York Burger claims the middle ground in the city's burgeoning beef-patty wars. The menu's fancy but not too: beef, chicken, turkey, and veggie burgers come on brioche buns with homemade condiments, and fries are cooked in soybean oil. The mid-century decor harks back to a pre-Super Size Me time, when burgers were on the brink of becoming our national food.
- Pizzeria Debuts Trump Pizza, Sliced Small for People With Tiny Fingers
- Donald Trump Celebrates Cinco de Mayo With ‘the Best Taco Bowls’
- New York Times Getting Into the Business of Delivering Food to People’s Homes
- The Metrograph Movie House Serves Steak Tartare at Its Commissary
- Jewish Leader Accuses Michelin of Being Anti-Semitic