Nights and Weekends
Nearby Subway Stops
G at Nassau Ave.
- Bar Scene
- Brunch - Daily
- Dine at the Bar
- Good for Groups
- Late-Night Dining
- Open Kitchens / Watch the Chef
- Full Bar
If Greenpoint's Five Leaves serves as a sort of community center for the hood, with daytime food, a coffee window, and a lively bar scene at night, the owners' new venture, Nights and Weekends, tells you in the name that it's different, with an expansive cocktail program and full brunch all week long. Chef Nick Korbee’s menu also includes dinner with chimichurri skirt steak, fish tacos, chipotle deviled eggs, and daily-changing seafood specials. Five Leaves' Dan Sabo and Fidel Garcia-Reichman are behind the drinks, which are broken down by spirit and include plenty of summery frozen options. The clean and airy look of the place, with concrete walls and weathered wood, is meant to suggest that "maybe back in the day it used to be a car or motorcycle garage," according to co-owner Kathy Mecham.
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Dizengoff, Olmsted, Günter Seeger, and More
- A Trailblazing Chef Arrives in NYC With This Ambitious New Restaurant
- Sauvage, From the Maison Premiere Team, Debuts in Greenpoint
- Australia Got Its Own Naked Restaurant
- Here’s What Bourdain Learned by Eating Noodles With President Obama