Nearby Subway Stops
6 at Astor Pl.; L at First Ave.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Late-Night Dining
- Online Ordering
- No Alcohol
Rivington St. to 20th St., FDR Dr. to Fourth Ave.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
This venue is closed.
Open late enough for its last customers to greet the dawn with a slice, this corner hub does double duty as a garden-variety-pizza store by day and a thriving after-hours haunt by night. It’s a fluorescent-lit, no-frills mirrored space where locals and night crawlers alike can wolf down any of almost 30 types of pizza, from Sicilian to white pie with eggplant. During the day, tables in this cozy, white-tiled space cater more to easygoing stroller handlers and students looking for quick chicken rolls, cheese calzones, sausage parmigiana and sandwiches, or, on a hot summer’s day, a paper cup of Gino’s Italian Ice to take into Tompkins Square Park, across the street.Recommended Dishes
White pizza $18, eggplant parmigiana, $6.50
- Pizzeria Debuts Trump Pizza, Sliced Small for People With Tiny Fingers
- Donald Trump Celebrates Cinco de Mayo With ‘the Best Taco Bowls’
- New York Times Getting Into the Business of Delivering Food to People’s Homes
- The Metrograph Movie House Serves Steak Tartare at Its Commissary
- Jewish Leader Accuses Michelin of Being Anti-Semitic