Nearby Subway Stops
6 at Astor Pl.; L at First Ave.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Late-Night Dining
- Online Ordering
- No Alcohol
Rivington St. to 20th St., FDR Dr. to Fourth Ave.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
This venue is closed.
Open late enough for its last customers to greet the dawn with a slice, this corner hub does double duty as a garden-variety-pizza store by day and a thriving after-hours haunt by night. It’s a fluorescent-lit, no-frills mirrored space where locals and night crawlers alike can wolf down any of almost 30 types of pizza, from Sicilian to white pie with eggplant. During the day, tables in this cozy, white-tiled space cater more to easygoing stroller handlers and students looking for quick chicken rolls, cheese calzones, sausage parmigiana and sandwiches, or, on a hot summer’s day, a paper cup of Gino’s Italian Ice to take into Tompkins Square Park, across the street.Recommended Dishes
White pizza $18, eggplant parmigiana, $6.50
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu