No. 7 North
Wed-Mon, noon-2am; Tue, closed
Nearby Subway Stops
G at Greenpoint Ave.; G at Nassau Ave.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Notable Chef
- Reservations Not Required
- Full Bar
Tyler Kord's second No. 7 Sub (renamed No. 7 North), this one's in Greenpoint, serves beer, wine, and cocktails. Kord tells us he's jazzed about a screwdriver made with cara cara oranges, clementines, and Tito's Vodka. As you'd expect, a new location means new subs — including a brisket version with sauerkraut and Swiss, and a new broccoli sub made with the tempura broccoli beloved at No. 7, marinara sauce, olives, and peppers. "I feel like there's probably never been an occasion when a vegan person gets to eat a super Italian sub," Kord says.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu