Nearby Subway Stops
N, R at 8th St.-NYU; F, J, M, Z at Delancey St.-Essex St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Kids' Menu
- Online Ordering
- No Alcohol
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
This venue is closed.
Noah's Ark has more in common with the Jewish delis of, say, Ft. Lauderdale or Phoenix, than the kosher classics of the Lower East Side. A sterile dining room offers little in the way of Borscht belt personality, although plenty of punch lines come to mind when surrounded by the restaurant's blue-haired early-bird crowd. Then again, we are partial to their plate of pickles and the Hushpuppy Deluxe, a spongy potato knish hiding a full-sized beef hot dog. But does a plate of breaded chicken fingers really warrant a $19 tag? Why not stick with the theme, and give us Florida prices instead?Recommended Dishes
Hushpuppy Deluxe, $9.95
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu