- READER REVIEWS
Noi Bistro Italiano
Nearby Subway Stops
A, B, C, D, E, F, M at W. 4th St.-Washington Sq.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Late-Night Dining
- Beer and Wine Only
This venue is closed.
Sicilian chef Marco Carmelo Barrila's animated patter fills the lull between courses, but his luscious panini and well-dressed, nicely appointed salads are worth the wait. The narrow dining room is decked out with mosaic-topped tables and colorful oversize platters, courtesy of his wife's former Little Italy ceramics shop.Extra
Like what you see? All ceramic dishware and decorations are now available for purchase in the restaurant.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu