- READER REVIEWS
Nolita Mart and Espresso Bar
Mon-Fri, 8am-10pm; Sat-Sun, 8:30am-10pm
Nearby Subway Stops
J, Z at Bowery; B, D at Grand St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- No Alcohol
James Fong and wife Selina Ho developed the new building at that address, and rather than looking for a ground-floor tenant, they snagged some barn wood from a farm near Albany and built what they describe as “a smaller version of a Dean & Deluca or Whole Foods.” Up front, a coffee bar serves drip and single shots made from beans that are ground on-site, and in the back, there are an estimated 2,000 products, ranging from baby stuff to cleaning supplies to packaged foods from brands like Organic Valley, Argyle Farms, Feather Ridge Farms, il laboratorio del gelato, and Battenkill Valley Creamery. The pastries come from nearby Ceci Cela, and doughnuts from Doughnut Plant are available on weekends.Note
Alcohol can't be consumed on the premises, but you can get your growler refilled with one of five craft beers (or cold brew coffee).
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s