- READER REVIEWS
Nolita Mart and Espresso Bar
Mon-Fri, 8am-10pm; Sat-Sun, 8:30am-10pm
Nearby Subway Stops
J, Z at Bowery; B, D at Grand St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- No Alcohol
James Fong and wife Selina Ho developed the new building at that address, and rather than looking for a ground-floor tenant, they snagged some barn wood from a farm near Albany and built what they describe as “a smaller version of a Dean & Deluca or Whole Foods.” Up front, a coffee bar serves drip and single shots made from beans that are ground on-site, and in the back, there are an estimated 2,000 products, ranging from baby stuff to cleaning supplies to packaged foods from brands like Organic Valley, Argyle Farms, Feather Ridge Farms, il laboratorio del gelato, and Battenkill Valley Creamery. The pastries come from nearby Ceci Cela, and doughnuts from Doughnut Plant are available on weekends.Note
Alcohol can't be consumed on the premises, but you can get your growler refilled with one of five craft beers (or cold brew coffee).
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More