Nearby Subway Stops
1 at 86th St.; B, C at 86th St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Good for Groups
- Outdoor Dining
- Full Bar
This venue is closed.
Unless you grew up Italian with a grandma who dedicated Sundays to stirring gravy and stuffing relatives, Nonna's feast might seem excessive. The relentless red-sauce attack starts with steamy mozzarella-stuffed arancini and moves on to a crisp Caesar salad served family-style, succulent eggplant involtini. But don't surrender yet. The best is yet to come: a fluffy, fragrant amaretto-spiked zeppole and honey to dip it in.Brunch
Mozarella-stuffed arancini, $7.50; eggplant involtini, $5.50; zeppole, $9
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu